Whistle Blowing & Complaints
Whistle Blowing Hotline
At Mind Allies UK, we strive to ensure that our people act with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
To support these underlying ethical values, Mind Allies UK’s Whistleblowing Hotline has been designed to allow volunteers, employees, customers, suppliers, businesses, members of the public, members of boards and other stakeholders to raise genuine issues of malpractice or impropriety at Mind Allies.
By identifying and dealing with concerns at an early stage we can prevent malpractice and take steps to safeguard our people and our customers.
What is the Whistle-blowing Hotline and who can use it?
The Whistle-blowing Hotline facilitates the reporting of possible illegal, unethical, or improper conduct when the normal channels of communication have proven ineffective or difficult.
What should this Hotline be used for?
The Whistle-Blowing Hotline should only be used for reporting any concerns that you have where you reasonably believe that one or more of the following is taking place, took place in the past or is likely to happen in the future:
- a criminal offence
- a miscarriage of justice
- an act creating risk to health and safety
- an act causing damage to the environment
- a breach of any other legal obligation
- concealment of any of the above
We encourage reporting of such issues using this Hotline if:
- it relates to Mind Allies UK or its employees
The Whistle-blowing Hotline should not be used for customer complaints, feedback or general enquiries.
These should instead be channelled through our feedback/general enquiries email address ([email protected]) where they will be dealt with by a member of our Standing Committee Team.
How to make a report via the Whistle-blowing Hotline
Concerns can be reported via the hotline in three ways:
- by calling Whistle-blowing hotline free UK phone number at +44 (0) 3000 111 910
- by sending an email with the details of your concern to [email protected]
- both the website and the telephone options are available 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week, and follow the same format for gathering information. Whether reporting through the hotline telephone number, the web site, or by email, all reports are handled confidentially, to the extent permitted by law and consistent with Mind Allies requirement to investigate and address the reported conduct.
What will happen to your report?
Your call or report will be taken by a trained operator who will give you a unique PIN code which you can use to follow-up on the report you have made. You are free to leave your contact details or lodge your report anonymously.
Your report will be forwarded to a Compliance Officer who will review the report and decide on the appropriate action to take. If the report relates to an allegation of wrongdoing, an investigation team will be assigned and the matter will be investigated internally according to our own guidelines, consulting with external experts where required.